The World the Way I See It

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Blogger and high traffic

You know what's great about Blogger? Everyone is on it and reads it. You know what's bad about Blogger? Everyone is on it and reads it. Of course, I only started blogging months ago, and like a true snob, I'm complaining about the high traffic when I'm a contributor to it. Blogger has been acting funny recently, so I’ve been waiting a little while to see if the errors can be fixed. Doesn’t look like it – probably just high traffic volume. Speaking of high traffic, the traffic in Hampton Roads/Seven Cities or whatever the hell you want to call this place (it will always be Tidewater to me) hasn’t gotten any better since I moved away and returned this May. Ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home