The World the Way I See It

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Tomorrow's Party is not my idea of fun...

unless it involves going to the Lucky Dragon. I'm just waiting for the day that WalMart gets tech savvy and starts installing computer screens in its stores. It would be a small leap, considering milestone life events already happen there: births, deaths, weddings. Very neat but very big brotherish.

I really liked how the presentation linked themes from class to the book - it was really helpful for getting a feel about what it was about.

I'm surprised that the Golden Gate Bridge in All Tomorrow's Parties is the setting for a shanty-town. You'd think that such great waterfront/waterview real estate would be the spot for homes of the uber rich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home