The World the Way I See It

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When I think about those nights in Montreal.......

Ok, so in my mind, I'm in Montreal right now, and I don't know why making teleportation machines haven't come to market yet. I'm driving to Montreal in several hours (which will take several hours) to chill and listen to free concerts for the next 4 days. I am so excited!
Since the exchange rate is so sucky, though, I think I'll make a game out of how to do things as cheaply as possible. Better than crying about it, right? I've already "reserved" a spot for all the free concerts, so I think between Granola and Slim-Fast bars for sustenance and the mall food-court, I think this will be a cheap vacation - you know, once I've shelled out hundreds of dollars for hotel and gasolina.
I am excited not to be checking my mail for several days, so I'll let you know how everything goes. I never intended this blog to be about travel, but I'm grateful to have the chance to visit other places. I mean, two countries in one summer? For some people, it's no big deal, and for other people, it's not even a remote possibility that they've even dreamed of. For me, it's...somewhere in between. Like I said, I'm grateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home