The World the Way I See It

Saturday, June 02, 2007

I put the mania in Romania

Ok, so I didn't find internets in Romania as often as I would have hoped even though I am positive that many Romanians and many places in Romania have internets, but with our time constraints and limited information, we didn't find the right spots. For example, when we got back to Bucharest, we learned that there were few internet cafes left in town because most people had their own internet tubes running in their homes. That got me thinking about America, where there are few, if any, internet cafes - like, you can check your mail in Starbucks, but you'd better bring your own computer AND have a subscription to their ISP. And people tend to not appreciate it when you check your mail on their laptops for some reason. The bottom line is this: I am back safely in the land of capitalism and I really should fill in holes about this trip. So what we're gonna do is play a little game I call "Revisionist History." I'm gonna post some more details about Romania and this project and we're all gonna pretend that I posted them all in chronological order, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home